Update: This position is now closed.
Looking for an enthusiastic, quick learner who isn’t afraid to learn new skills, and who wants to get a closer look at how brand building works in the Indian start-up ecosystem!
Learn about Antler
Note: This internship can potentially convert into a full-time role post the 3 month internship period
As a marketing intern at Antler India, you will work closely with Ishavasyam to build our brand, bring defining content to Indian founders, and work on PR, Social Media, Events and Partnerships.
(BONUS: Besides, you'll also get to engage in philosophical discussions with @telljeeves, unlearn and re-learn everything you know with @nitinsharma1, learn how to conquer the world before breakfast with @duxfemina, become an actual influencer and role model for VCs with @nandiniv, learn army-grade discipline with @ultasawaal and pick up deep industry insights from @Vineet_Agarwal_) Whoa! Best internship ever?!
You might be a good fit if…
- You’re into marketing. Specifically the social kind, content and community building kind 🙂
- You’re good at coordinating. With people. On all types of projects.
- Organization, on all levels, is your thing.
- You’re a Jack/Jill of all trades. You do a little email marketing, a little social media, a little event marketing and maybe even some creative. You like it all, and you’re willing to learn something new.
- You dig deadlines. Set your Pomodoros. Productivity for the win!
- You communicate well. That doesn’t mean you have to be an extrovert. It just means you know how to work well with people.
- You're big on reading!
We’d like you to:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, media, journalism or a related field, or be working towards one.
- Experience in writing content, marketing materials (or any form of writing, really!) If you know how to structure thoughts and write well - that's a huge bonus.
- Excellent proofreading skills and eye for detail.