Kineo transforms how people and goods move in our cities and creates the necessary space for a people first approach in our urban environments.
Through our vehicle-as-a-service offering, we enable commuters and businesses to embrace micromobility, while taking a holistic approach in creating the conditions necessary for it to thrive.
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Associate willing to grow and scale with us! As a part of Kineo, you will be fully integrated into the team and work alongside our Head of Product.
What you will focus on:
- Ideation, production and publishing on Kineo’s social media and digital channels
- Brainstorm creative ideas, and participate in social media strategy workshops to align with business goals and drive key results
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. engaging copy, photography, videos)
- Set up digital campaigns, track, analyse and prepare post-campaign reports
- Analyze relevant metrics to measure the impact of social media activities, identify and share key learnings, analytics, delivery against KPIs and share these best practices with the team
- Lead photoshoots and creative content production
- Assist in community engagement initiatives such as community rides, interactive initiatives etc
- Suggest and implement new ideas to develop brand awareness, like events, media, promotions and other activations
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge on social media trends, industry best practices and social media platform developments and opportunities.
- Be the voice of Kineo and represent the brand in contact with new and existing customers online (and offline) to build strong relationships with
What we are looking for:
- Ambition: you can demonstrate your passion and motivation to excel.
- Initiative: you aren’t afraid to think fast, offer new ideas, and get stuck into the tasks you’re given.
- Writing skills: you’ve already had experience writing across different channels and you have a strong attention to detail.