👉 This role is based in India or SGT time zone. Reach out to Montserrat, our Talent Owner at email@example.com with your updated CV if you're interested and keen to know more.
Scope of Work:
We are looking for a Marketing Associate who is passionate about branding, design, creating content and is fuelled by data driven decision making. This individual will help drive organic growth and scale the business based on strategic marketing tactics and channels.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy and design assets for social channels.
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
- Generate captivating copy for social and blogs for the website to elevate organic search initiatives.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring success.
- Provide market research, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends.
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools and processes.
- Share best practices, and brainstorm marketing ideas and tactics with the team.
- Support the Growth Marketing Manager in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by analysing KPIs, setting objectives, planning and organising promotional assets, and updating social calendars.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Past work experience in coordinating marketing processes in startups/SMEs
- Knowledge of digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills