This guide outlines everything you need to know about managing your Super Sofa subscription.
You can subscribe to Super Sofa from within the iPhone or iPad app. The subscription is managed as an In-App Purchase and, depending on the plan you’ve chosen, will renew automatically monthly or yearly.
Personal vs Family
- A personal plan is intended to be used by a single person
- A family plan can be shared with everyone on your Apple Family Sharing account (up to 5 people)
Monthly vs Yearly
- Monthly plans are billed every month and renew automatically
- Yearly plans are billed every year and renew automatically
You can change the type of Super Sofa plan you have at any time. For example, maybe you want to change to a Family subscription so that others on your Family Sharing plan can enjoy Super Sofa.
- Tap the icon in the top right corner of the home screen and choose “Settings”
- Find the Super Sofa section and tap “View Plan”. This will show you the current plan you’re subscribed to.
- Tap “Manage Subscription”. This will take you to the App Store subscription management page. From here you can change your subscription.