All open tickets are displayed on the Home page of the Agent. You can see all of your tickets and tickets assigned to others.
Open Tickets list can be filtered on the following options:
- My open tickets: Shows all open tickets assigned to you. This excludes active conversations in which you are currently engaged. This is to reduce duplication with your active conversations.
- All open tickets: Shows all open tickets, regardless of who they are assigned to.
- My tickets from today: Shows all tickets created today and assigned to you.
- All tickets from today: Shows all tickets created today and assigned to anyone.
- My tickets for the last 30 days: Shows all tickets created in the last 30 days and assigned to you
- Advanced search: Opens a Search Tickets window with other fields to filter tickets on. See Advanced Search below.
- 3rd Party Tickets: Search for tickets in a 3rd party integrated system such as Zendesk and Intercom.
Advanced Search allows you to filter the ticket list on other criteria not available in the options.
Enter the search criteria then click Search.
After entering the filter criteria, all matching tickets are displayed in a Ticket results window.
The ticket results show the ticket question, status, creator, and date created.
Click View to see the ticket details.
View: Opens and displays the Ticket information, including all messages. See Viewing Tickets.