We understand that business owners need to be everywhere at once, so we make it easy to manage all your to-dos from one place. Instead of switching screens to resolve tasks, everything you need to review and check off is right within your inDinero To-Do List via desktop and iOS or Android mobile app!
To begin, go to your Analytics Dashboard and select the To-Do List icon from the top floating navigation bar.
Alternatively, you can always access your To-Do List from the Tools dropdown list. Also, selecting the bell icon in the top navigation lets you easily know if you have open to-dos—if there are any open to-dos, To-Dos will be listed in the dropdown for you to select!
Tour of your To-Do List
You can easily search or filter by description, due date, high-priority, or unread to-dos. You can zone in even further by filtering specific dates or types like any Onboarding or Year End to-dos!
You can easily see if a To-Do is unread, past due, marked as high-priority, and if it’s recurring or has attachments or a comment thread.
- Unread or Read: a bold to-do indicates that it is unread. You can even open up your to-do and select ‘Mark as Unread’ as a reminder to come back to it later!
- Overdue: A red due date means that a to-do is overdue and requires your immediate attention.
- Urgency: High priority tickets are marked with an exclamation icon. For example, your financial team may add the icon if a tax deadline is nearing.
- Icons: Comments or attachments in a to-do are indicated in the right-most column. This section also indicates if a to-do is recurring like a request for monthly bank statements.
Your To-Do List separates your active and solved to-dos by the To-Do and Complete tabs.
- The To-Do tab lists all new, in progress, and in review requests.
- New: Your most recently created to-dos are at the top and need your attention to see what type of action is required.
- Note: It will not be New once you have done an action on the to-do unless you select Mark as Unread prior to taking any action.
- In Review: You have marked the to-do as ‘Complete;’ however, your inDinero team has responded with a comment rather than solving the to-do.
- In Progress: Although there may be comments or documents exchanged with your inDinero finance team, the to-do remains unsolved.