For researchers we recommend exporting the raw data and conducting analyses outside of the No More Marking website. However sometimes you might want to use the tools provided to initially explore results.
To update the results, click the Refresh Task button. Then click Check results.
You will see a table similar to the one below:
Click on the Scaled Score column heading to order artefacts by score. You can view an artefact by clicking on the link in the Code column.
You can download the table as a CSV file by clicking Candidate results (see above screenshot). ****The file will look something like the following:
Many columns are designed for No More Marking's school assessment services and can be ignored for research use. The columns we care about are.
- QRCode - No More Marking's internal artefact identifier. You will need this to link the raw decisions data CSV file to your artefacts PDF filenames.
- First name - contains not a first name but the PDF filename for that artefact.
- True Score - the artefacts' assigned scores, typically with a mean of around 0 and standard deviation of around 2.5.
- True Score SE - No More Marking assigns a standard error to every score, used to estimate internal consistency and other statistical measures.
- Infit - an estimate of each judge's consistency with the other judges. More details here.
- Prop Score - a simple ratio of the number of wins to the number of comparisons for that artefact. Correlates very highly with True Score.
- Link - use this to see the artefact online.
- Local Comparisons - How many comparisons were made for this artefact.
- Observed Score - The number of wins for that artefact.
- Losses - The number of losses for that artefact.