- Who we are?
- Why do we exist?
- What we do?
🎯 Your mission
Improve the quality of Smartex.ai inspection and improve customer satisfaction by sourcing, testing, and qualifying camera systems.
🔍 What we're looking for
We are looking for someone with a background in physics engineering or similar, with a good understanding of lenses and camera systems to work on our hardware development team selecting and testing optical components for Smartex sensors.
- Define specifications for camera systems, including sensor, filter, and lens characteristics
- Write, plan, and execute test procedures for optic systems
- Define quality targets
- Work with suppliers and manufacturers in order to make sure they can deliver cameras on time and up to our quality standards
- Visit clients to understand the constraints of the system and the pains of the end-user
- Write software (Python) to interface with camera manufacturer's SDK
- Plan, design and build test procedures and jigs for cameras (this might require some software and hardware development)
- Background in physics engineering or similar
- Knowledge in lenses, optical filters, and cameras
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Fluency in English and Portuguese