We don't have any rules or forms around how many days per year.
Our vacation policy is “take vacation.”
We trust you take as much time off as you need. There’s no tracking of days and no restrictions – it’s totally up to you – so long as your manager has a general idea of where you are and when you're planning to go at least couple weeks in advance.
But here are some guidelines & recommendations:
- We encourage team members to take a minimum of 3 weeks (15 work days) of vacation time throughout the year, in addition to the holidays (national, bank, religious or otherwise) you choose to observe.
- There is no maximum vacation recommendation, though there may be more and longer conversations for unique situations in which a teammate might want to take, more than 10 days off in a row or when more than one member in a particular team wants to take time off at the same time.
- Morpheus One is privileged to be a global team; please take time off that’s in line with your country’s standards if it’s different from our recommendations.
- It’s generally great to begin to take time off after you’ve been at Morpheus One for about 4 months. (If you’re new to the team and have something already planned, no worries! We’ll take it case by case).
- This time is separate from holidays that you choose to celebrate, and outside of sick/personal days, bereavement/compassionate leave, and family leave.