- tate modern — two great shows are on right now, olafur eliasson and nam june paik — and the tate britain
- victoria & albert museum
- the design museum
- the british museum — go on a weekday, as it can be crowded, but worth it for the top floor of real mummies/egyptian artefacts alone!
- sir john soane museum — this one is a bit quirkier, located in a townhouse near holborn. chock full of weird neo-classical curiosities
- wellcome collection — boundary-pushing museum near euston, puts on great exhibits at the intersection of art and science!
- wallace collection — ornate af
if you're into contemporary art, gallery-hopping around the mayfair district is always fun, and there's also the whitechapel gallery and the hayward gallery
for music events, check up on resident advisor (if u like techno/clubs, five miles, corsica studios, or the yard are good bets!) or dice
Get tickets for the best gigs, festivals and parties. | DICE
creative events 🎭
that's a tough one! it's worth seeing what's on at the barbican centre
What's on | Barbican
or at the southbank centre
Southbank Centre |