In short: Apply by sending your resume, LinkedIn, or an email to email@example.com. Full-time position based in Mexico city with flexible hours. Competitive salary, amazing team and lots of perks! We are looking for a logistics manager keen to help revolutionize the financial service industry for women.
🤩 We Are Jefa
- Jefa is the digital bank for women. We create a paradigm shift for how women do money.
- We are backed by the investors behind Netflix, Albo, LendingClub and Rappi. Our board boasts none other than the co-founder of Kiva, the OG financial inclusion revolutionary.
🔧 The Position
- We are looking for a Logistics Manager to help us become the world's leading digital bank for women. We are seeking an experienced, mission-driven individual to help us with our on-the-grounds operations in Mexico City. You will be responsible primarily for the logistical setup and handling of our physical cards - making sure that they get from the manufacturer to the hands of our customers as quickly and efficiently as possible!
🤸♀️ What You'll Do
- Work closely with our Head of Operations to set up a mini-distribution center in Mexico City.
- Work with the card manufacturing company to schedule delivery times for the physical cards to arrive at our office twice weekly.
- Find a shipping company that can pick up the physical cards from our office twice weekly and deliver them to our customers across all of Mexico.
- Ensure that each card is packaged properly to comply with regulations and shipping requirements.
- Find a supplier for envelopes for our cards and ensure they meet the requirements of our card manufacturer
- Help out with occasional on-the grounds in Mexico tasks: Meeting suppliers, partners, etc
👩💻 Who You Are
- You have several years of experience as a logistics manager and are familiar with supply chain management
- You are a problem solver. You look for solutions without getting discouraged.
- You are very attentive to details.
- You are trustworthy.
- You have the ability to work independently in an asynchronous team environment.
- You are keen to join a supportive, kind, trusting, open, constructive, company culture. Building a positive culture really matters to us.