💡 What is the non obvious thing you learnt recently?
In no particular order
- Dr. Robert Zubrin with a brilliant answer to "Why Should We Go To Mars?"
- Build your own career competitive advantage by Erik Torenberg (On Deck, Village Global)
- What Should You Do with Your Life? Directions and Advice
- A list of behavioural biases
- A graph of 188 cognitive biases
- Asorted links posts by Tyler Cowen
- Dedicate one day to get your hands dirty with ETH
- Protein structure prediction tool
- Great stagnation and Isolated Narratives of Progress
- How to get rich (without getting lucky)
- “Millennials may avow a love for cash because they are in such desperate need for it,” “With little hope for a pension that half of those over 60 enjoy, 41 percent of millennials have no retirement savings, and just a quarter feel as if their savings are on track for a secure retirement.” Financial Security Survey 2018, Bankrate
- Do success stories create false beliefs about success?
- “What the pupil must learn, if he learns anything at all, is that the world will do most of the work for you, provided you cooperate with it by identifying how it really works and aligning with those realities. If we do not let the world teach us, it teaches us a lesson.” — Joseph Tussman, American Educator and Philosopher
- Learn geospatial analysis with Google Outreach
- Topics from VC Alfred Wilson
- Create a decision journal