The mOS Weekly Meeting Pulse
The leadership team meets on a weekly to stay focused, solve issues and communicate.
If we are on track for the week, then we are on track for the quarter, and if we are on track for the quarter, then we are on track for the year.
We create traction to execute our vision.
- Who: The leadership team
- Where: Google Meet
- Duration: 60'
- Frequency: Bi-weekly
- When: Once every two Mondays (see marketgoo calendar)
- Rocks status
- Scorecard updated
- Organizer: [person planning and running the meeting]
- Segue: 5 minutes
- Transition to from working in the business all week to working on the business, disconnecting from day-to-day affairs.
- Scorecard: 5 minutes
- High level opportunity to review the most important numbers in the organization and to make sure they are on track for the goal. Only reporting, no discussion.
- Rock review: 5 minutes
- Review Rocks one at a time to make sure they are on track.
- Customer/employee headlines: 5 minutes
- Sharing headlines about customers and employee news or issues. Set the mood, celebrate.
- To-Do List: 5 minutes
- Seven-day action items. Done or not.