- Becoming a bulletin board (similar to Seedrs secondary market)
- Authorised Multilateral Trading Facility (MTF)
Step 1: Become an AR of Kession Capital
We'll become their Appointed Representative - renting a license from them until we become an authorised MTF.
List of permissions we need to have:
- Arranging deals in investments
- Dealing in investments as agent
- Making arrangements with a view to transactions in investments
- Managing an unauthorised AIF
- Safeguarding and administration of assets (without arranging)
One missing permission:
- Client money holding
Client money will be held with an authorised e-money institution therefore, we FCA does not require us to have the permissions. Our payment provider will be Adyen, they will hold client money for Proptee.
Step 2: Get our own MTF license