Sable (sablecard.com) is the first mobile bank for internationals in the U.S. The bank offers checking accounts, debit cards, and credit cards without the need of a SSN or U.S. credit history. Typically, quality banking products are not accessible to immigrants. To get a Sable card, only a passport, Visa (or ssn), and US address is needed to have banking access in less than five minutes.
At Sable you will have the opportunity to join a fast growing Y combinator backed Fintech funded by Kleiner Perkins and Consensys, along with the founders of Tinder, Bonobos, Earnest, and execs at Experian and LinkedIN.
We're currently working on scaling to our first 100,000 customers in the US, and expanding out around the globe to support people who move for work, study or play. What's interesting about us is that we are building a bank that is built to scale globally from the ground up. One single bank account that can be used anywhere.
We are looking for a lead customer service representative to support the team in customer facing communications and problem resolution.
Customer Service Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts
- Advise on company information
- Resolves product or service requests or problems via phone, email, or social media, by clarifying the customer’s complaint/request, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools