mbark is a software company that provides its partners a platform to design, build, test, and measure the onboarding sequences for native mobile apps. Using mbark, teams can dramatically accelerate iteration on their app’s onboarding process — a critical part of a new user’s journey.
What we're looking for
mbark is seeking an experienced Android engineer to lead the effort to build its Kotlin SDK. This native SDK will be dropped into partners’ codebases to power their onboarding. The SDK must translate onboarding as it’s described in a web environment into native UI elements and views. Since an app’s onboarding serves as the hub for a variety of concerns — technical and nontechnical — the SDK will have interfaces in all directions, with native code and with other SDKs.
- Building a lightweight, performant Kotlin SDK that will power app onboarding for hundreds of businesses around the world
- Building robust integrations with existing third-party tools
- Leading the effort to publish best-in-class developer documentation
- 4+ years experience building applications using Android SDKs
- Extensive experience working in the Kotlin ecosystem and a familiarity with Android Jetpack generally and Jetpack Compose specifically
- A strong interest in building a DSL that maximizes expressiveness for non-technical staff
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, availability, and internet and mobile OS security fundamentals
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs
- Experience building maintainable, testable code bases
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at hello [at] mbark.co
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Tell us what excites you about mbark, and what contributions you can bring to our company immediately.
- Send along any links that best showcase the relevant things you've done.