MacBook Air (M1 chip)
MacBook Pro 16" (2019)
Scott Gilberson의 노트북 추천 가이드라인
- RAM: Make sure you get at least 8 GB of RAM—16 GB would be even better.
- 8th Gen. or Higher: There are dozens of chips in the market, but we prefer eighth generation or higher Intel chips (11th is the latest generation).
- Core i5 or Higher: We suggest going with at least an Intel Core i5, though an i7 will give you more power, which you'll be glad you have if you're doing anything taxing, like editing video or even processing large batches of photos. AMD has wisely elected to follow a similar naming convention and we suggest a Ryzen 5 chip, though again, for more processor-intensive tasks the Ryzen 7 is the better choice.
- Screen Resolution: The display depends on the size of the laptop. A 1080p (HD) screen on a 13-inch laptop looks good enough. A 1080p screen on a 15-inch laptop does not. If you spend all day staring at your screen, a higher resolution screen (like a 4K screen) can ease eyestrain.
- 10 Hours of Battery: Finally, make sure it gets at least 10 hours of battery life.
Notebook to watch
- HP spectre x360 14
- Lenova X1 carbon 9세대