일반 사용자, 가성비 추종자용으로 적극 추천. (2022.7월 업데이트)
MacBook Air (M1, 2020) 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD. $1000.00-
MacBook Air (M1, 8코어 CPU, 7코어 GPU, 16코어 Neural Engine2020) 16GB RAM, 256 GB SSD.
이동하는 전문가는 MacBook Pro 14" (M1 Pro, 16GB, 269만원)
- 2022.6.6일 MacBook Air M2, (8GB, 182만원, 16GB 209만원) 발표했으나 점진적 스펙향상, 환율 영향으로 비추천. MacBook Pro 13” 은 터치바 재고 소진용인 듯하여 비추천.
- 8GB RAM 으로 충분할까요? 대답은 그때 그때 달라요~ CPU, SSD 보다는 16GB RAM 먼저!
Scott Gilberson의 노트북 추천 가이드라인
- RAM: Make sure you get at least 8 GB of RAM—16 GB would be even better.
- 8th Gen. or Higher: There are dozens of chips in the market, but we prefer eighth generation or higher Intel chips (11th is the latest generation).
- Core i5 or Higher: We suggest going with at least an Intel Core i5, though an i7 will give you more power, which you'll be glad you have if you're doing anything taxing, like editing video or even processing large batches of photos. AMD has wisely elected to follow a similar naming convention and we suggest a Ryzen 5 chip, though again, for more processor-intensive tasks the Ryzen 7 is the better choice.
- Screen Resolution: The display depends on the size of the laptop. A 1080p (HD) screen on a 13-inch laptop looks good enough. A 1080p screen on a 15-inch laptop does not. If you spend all day staring at your screen, a higher resolution screen (like a 4K screen) can ease eyestrain.
- 10 Hours of Battery: Finally, make sure it gets at least 10 hours of battery life.
Notebook to watch
- HP spectre x360 14
- Lenova X1 carbon 9세대