... I help build and improve people, products, and experiences.
useful links and resources
what I'm currently available for
- UX Audits — I'll work on a screen by screen analysis of your website, app, prototype, or other digital product to assess the general user experience. You'll then receive a comprehensive report highlighting issues (usability, information architecture, heuristic, messaging, copy, content etc), as well as recommendations and fixes (including wireframes where applicable). Sample audit available on request
- UX Teaching / Mentoring / Coaching — I provide services as a UX and UX Research tutor, coach, or mentor for your product and design bootcamps, programmes, accelerators and the like
- Training Workshops — Scale up your team’s research skills in practical hands on workshops from 2 hours to 2 days (varying intensities and depths)
- Design Sprints — I’ll work with your team to solve a problem or make a decision or create a solution in design sprints anywhere from 3 hours to 3 days
- Hiring / Recruiting — Need to hire for a UX role? I can help you with defining the role, its requirements, as well as finding candidates.
- Speaking / Event Hosting — I am available for hosting and speaking engagements—including panel participation and moderation—on the topics of design, tech & product (especially relating to emerging markets), career development, women focused groups, diversity & inclusion, and other interesting topics
Pricing: from 1,000 USD (except for hiring/recruiting and speaking/event hosting). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for exact quote)