LEAP Ahead Rewards is a program set to reward users who #TakeTheLeap and begin transacting on through Leap wallet (https://leapwallet.io/). Starting April 14, users who make eligible mainnet transactions through Leap wallet will accrue LEAP token rewards. The token rewards will vest over a period of 6 months (vesting starts immediately from the time you accrue rewards) and will be first available for claiming at the token generation event (ETA: 3 months from now). Read on for more details!
How do I participate?
Simply perform your next intended Terra mainnet transaction within the Leap wallet and, if the transaction is eligible, sit back as your LEAP token rewards accrue automatically.
For a wallet to be considered active, and thus eligible for reward, it must perform either a swap, stake, or Anchor deposit (net) within the Leap extension (i.e in-wallet).
- Eligible : In-wallet swaps
- Eligible: Stader Staking— Liquid Staking, Stake Pools, Stake +
- Eligible: Vanilla Staking
- Not Eligible : Unstake, Undelegate & Redelegate
Anchor Deposit (Net)
- Net Anchor Deposits = Total Deposits - Total Withdrawals
- Eligible : Anchor deposits
- Not Eligible : Anchor withdraws
- Transactions made on protocol dApps where you connect with Leap wallet are not eligible for rewards. The transactions need to be made in-wallet (inside Leap’s UI) in order to be deemed eligible for LEAP token reward.
- Only mainnet transactions are eligible for rewards
How are my rewards calculated?
We plan to allocate a total rewards pool of up to 125,000 LEAP tokens in the form of LEAP tokens each day while the program is active!
Rewards will be distributed based on two factors in order to ensure an equitable distribution of LEAP token rewards.
- Number of transactions per user per day - (20% of daily reward pool)
- 20% of a given day’s reward allocation will be distributed based on number of transactions per user per day. The reward pool will be distributed evenly across all transactions made on that day.
- There will be an upper limit of 5 transactions per user per day that will be eligible for reward
- Total transaction amount per user per day - (80% of daily reward pool)
- 80% of a given day’s reward allocation will be distributed based on total transaction amount per user per day. The reward pool will be distributed using a weighted average of each eligible user’s daily transaction amount.
- We will take into account all user transactions on that day to calculate total transaction amount on that specific day.
- There will be an upper limit of $10,000 of transaction amount per day that will be eligible for reward.