Delivering the best TechLabs experience possible. To as many people as possible. That’s what the Journey team is all about. We are the core of TechLabs Düsseldorf and operate the Digital Shaper Program.
We ensure that our participants benefit from our program at the highest level possible. Our main goal is a providing the best learning experience possible for all current and future participants.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our rapidly growing learning program. You will learn to run an effective learning program and how to improve it based on the feedback of our participants.
You’ll grow as a person and leader, all the while enabling our participants to learn new skills in the fields of Data Science, Web Development, Artificial Intelligence and User Experience Design and — hopefully enjoy it as well! 🥰
What You'll Do:
- Journey Operations
- Executing the necessary administrative tasks to run our program (e.g tool onboardings, creating surveys etc.)
- Communicating important dates and deadlines, interesting facts or the next social events.
- Answer incoming questions from our participants related to our program.
- Communicate to our mentors, that support our techies during their progress.
- Community Building
- Create an environment for all members of the TechLabs community in which everybody feels comfortable and loves to be a part of.
- Check up on our participants during their journey.
- Event Management
- Plan, organize and host in-person and online events (e.g. Workshops, Social Events, Keynotes, etc.) during the semester.
- User Experience Design & Product Management
- Acquire and process our participants’ feedback to indentify potential friction points in the user experience
- Develop, conceptualize and execute self-responsible projects (e.g. Alumni-Concept, Study-Buddies, etc.) in order to improve our program and the experience of the Techies.
💡 PRO-TIP: If something sounds particularly interesting to you, please let us know in your application!
You might be a good fit if...
- You a great communicator and enjoy being part of a collaborative team
- You are accountable and work well autonomously
- You bring curiosity and creativity to your work
- You committed to spend at least 5 hours per week for TechLabs, allowing you to contribute meaningfully
What we offer...
- A young, highly motivated, and vibrant team that's passionate about shaping TechLabs' future
- Working at TechLabs is characterized by by a high degree of autonomy as well as creative freedom allowing you to work on your own schedule
- Being part of TechLabs doesn't just mean working - we also love to meet in our spare time and explore Düsseldorf's Old Town with all the bars and restaurants