“Greenspark is seeking a self-driven, creative thinker with a passion for sustainability, to join our young, fast-paced start-up as content and community manager.”
The ideal candidate will be a tech-savvy, self-starter, with experience in a broad spectrum of digital marketing. The role will take ownership of our online communications channels, develop and implement a content strategy and continue to grow the company into thought leaders within the sustainability space. You will work closely with the COO to develop and implement marketing, PR, and sales campaigns. As well as support in organising and managing events to boost brand awareness. A passion and knowledge for sustainable practices and a desire to take action on climate change are huge bonuses.
If you’re the type of person who thrives when given the freedom to make their own decisions, is a creative storyteller and able to look at the bigger picture too, we’d love to speak with you!
- Want to be an integral part of a fast-paced team?
- Want to use your amazing skills to create good in the world?
- Take pride in your work?
- Enjoy and feel energised by creating engaging content, campaigns, and community projects?
Then join us to help build something amazing!
- Create, research and implement a content programme that supports our wider sales and marketing plans.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content, and set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies.
- Develop and implement internal community building strategies to grow engagement and platform use from current clients.
- Manage internal and external email channels/marketing; updating current clients of project developments and growing and engaging with external email lists.
- Analyse and report on the success of campaigns
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology and sustainability trends and news
- Proven work experience within a content and community role or similar.