Thank You for stopping by.
Note: In case you don't see an active role, however, believe in what we are doing, happy to chat in general. You can drop a line to us at: email@example.com
Our Hiring process
- Review overall profile: CV, Portfolio or personal website, your work on public platforms
- Have a chat with those who we find interesting
- A task that relates to the work you will be doing
- Final round of interview
- Make offer and onboard
- Remote first: From day one we have embraced remote work and have been location agnostic
- Mutual Trust & Transparency: Transparency in communication & business dealings is a must. Trust & transparency are paramount to how we communicate internally & externally
- Self-driven and Motivated: We value this a lot. Unlike a traditional organisation, where follow-ups are the norm, we believe in giving everyone their space and time. We also strongly believe that an individual performs at her/his peak if they are self-driven and motivated
- Humble: Nobody is perfect. Each individual has her/his strengths and weaknesses. We welcome both and expect the same from anyone looking to work with us.
- Empathy: Having a deep understanding of our user, beyond just the products we build, is very important to us. Being able to connect with them, share their wins and losses, helps keep us honest. Likewise, we value well rounded individuals who empathise with society too