Looking for a job in marketing or related fields? Get started here!
Some of these are featured in my Serial Marketer Weekly newsletter which also has job listings. Many jobs are also shared regularly in the Serial Marketers and AI Marketers Guild communities. You can find networking events at lu.ma/db, and more ideas at bit.ly/howdavidcanhelp. Thanks for reading this. Share it freely with anyone who can use it!
Featured partners and friends who we find especially useful are bolded.
- AMA Job Board: Listings from the American Marketing Association (maybe you can also ask them anything)
- Beeler.Tech: Job listings for ad operations, programmatic account management, sales operations, and more
- Best Writing jobs: Content marketers, enjoy
- Bolster: They help companies scale their CEOs, Executive Teams, and Boards. You can request to join as a member to find fractional roles and board seats. Best for senior talent.
- **Braintrust: A freelance platform where freelance talent keeps 100% of the bill rate; they often have decent-paying marketing & related jobs (sometimes FT or close)**
- Built in NYC: Jobs at a range of levels and functions, as long as you're okay working in this quaint, backwater hamlet
- Business Talent Group: Independent contractor pool, via Heidrick & Struggles
- Career Intelligence: Annette Richmond is renowned for her executive resume-writing services; even if you aren’t investing in this, her site has some useful examples of great resumes
- Catalant: Expert marketplace for independent consultants and subject matter experts
- CMO Huddles Transition Team: Land your next dream job with CMO Huddles support
- **CollabWORK’s Open Talent Collective: Using community endorsements to connect talent to their next great roles; join for free**
- Comet: Tools for tracking your job search and managing it all in one place, founded by a LinkedIn alum
- Creative Women of Color: List yourself in the database and find talent, via Women Who Create
- Creatively: The job platform for creatives
- **ExecThread: Senior roles spanning a range of verticals and cities; membership is free but fully vetted** (this uses my referral ID to get you in faster)
- The Hired Guns: An array of jobs in marketing and related fields at brands, agencies, and media companies
- Hue: Amplifying voices of people of color working in marketing