Huntr's Job Portal feature helps educational and career advising organizations share opportunities with large groups of job seekers. Job Portal is a feature included with Huntr Advisor, our product for educational and career advising organizations.
Sourcing relevant opportunities is at the core of the work that many career advising organizations and departments help job seekers with. Whether through official partnerships or popular job sites, we see advisors scouring their networks and the web for opportunities to share with their clients and students.
We've seen our customers use everything from spreadsheets, email, Slack, and even private LinkedIn groups to share opportunities with the job seekers they are helping. While sometimes effective, these sharing tools have many drawbacks:
- The discovery experience for the job seeker is sub-par. Slack, email and spreadsheets were not made to browse job opportunities.
- The process of saving a job posting from one of these tools is manual and tedious for the job seeker.
- After an opportunity is shared, the organization has no visibility as to how job seekers are interacting with the posting. Which are the most popular jobs? Who applied to a specific job? Did someone receive an offer for this partner sourced opportunity?
- The organization looses an important branding opportunity when sharing jobs through unaffiliated third party tools.
Enter Huntr Job Portal
Job Portal offers a solution to these issues. The idea is to offer a dedicated place where:
- An organization's staff can post the internal job opportunities they source from hiring partners or from around the web.
- Job seekers who are working with the organization can browse, filter and save jobs posted on the portal with one click.
- Job seekers will not only be able to save those jobs, but track them all the way to the offer and acceptance stage using Huntr's tracking functionality.
- Advisors and staff from the organization can gather data about who applied, interviewed or received offers for any of the posted jobs, in addition to seeing which postings are the most popular amongst their job seekers.
- Organizations can share opportunities in a white labeled portal that fits their brand.