Acuspire’s process is as follows:
- An employer uploads a new job.
- That job is live for 6 weeks, appearing in job alerts and top candidate notifications (sending to WCB staff in your case).
- After 6 weeks, the job is placed on 'life support'. Jobs on life support require heartbeats (a click from the employer) to remain active in the system.
- A heartbeat request is sent every two weeks to the job owner asking them if they want their job to remain active.
- If they respond by clicking on the link in the email the job remains active for another 2 weeks.
- If they do not respond within 2 days the job is deleted.