Project doc with notes
Brainstorm prompt: Get the climate alarmed to take a first (and second and third) step to doing their part to thwart climate change.
- Idea of a "climate nudge" - injecting climate consciousness into popular mainstream apps, or inside a company's culture.
- Jim will be executing on this project. Contact him to get involved!
The Idea Itself
We are using this format to structure our thoughts in a more pitchable format.
What for Who(m):
We help companies and people thwart climate change, through a series of nudged actions that create real GHG-reducing impact.
Overarching Comments and Questions
- How to make this nascent Climate Nudge team more diverse?
- Proper language! Green? Sustainable? GHG-removing? Climate positive?
- Which one do we pick? How? Adam, Adam, and Jeff ... Employee Nudge. Jim ... on the fence. Adam W - consultancy.
- Employee Nudge ... PROS: easy install base, software side business, so easier to scale if we do it right. CONS: Not as much software-side expertise on team.
- Citizen Nudge ... could be a climate change agency.
- PROS: could be an ally that works with organizations to apply things. Agency, consultative work. Perhaps money can come sooner. Not pigeon-holed into one solution.
- CONS: clients might not adopt what we have, 'not invented here', also SME's are essential.
- Should we be 'consultant' vs. 'product'?
- [ ] Jim to add evidence that climate alarmed are confused and paralyzed to no action
- [ ] Jim to connect with Howard Branz — bullet proof idea — SME experts.
- [ ] What is best team for this stage? Whom do we want to cast for?