Save the date! The 2023 JTG Conference will be held in Sheffield, 11th & 12th November
Who is the conference for?
- The JTG Annual conference is the highlight of the OMFS Junior calendar.
- Anyone can attend, from undergraduate medical and dental students to dually qualified core trainees.
- Suitable for medical and dental students. FY, CT doctors, Foundation dentists & DCTs.
- The conference is the perfect opportunity to network with likeminded individuals and meet junior trainees and students from across the UK and beyond.
- Why not submit an abstract for oral or poster presentation at our national surgical conference?
JTG Conference Highlights
- Opportunity to present your work at national conference - get those all important portfolio points!
- Opportunity to meet like-minded junior trainees, everyone is welcome - from first degree to ST3.
- We are hard at work organising the 2023 conference - be sure to check back for updates and follow us on social media to stay up to date!
Abstract submission is not yet open for 2023 - opening soon
Every year the JTG Annual conference receives a large volume of high quality abstract submissions, all of which help to make the conference one of the highest quality trainee conferences around. Anyone can submit an abstract for an OMFS relevant project they have worked on.
Not sure how to write an abstract? Check out this useful bulletin post for top tips!