Source - https://pitchbook.com/news/articles/investor-spotlight-greylock-celebrates-its-53rd-year-with-a-pair-of-ipo-wins
TL;DR - LinkedIn founder Reid Hoffman joined Greylock Partners, where he now acts as a thought leader within the established VC firm.
Helpfulness - 4
Tags - notable investors, thought leaders, paypal mafia
- Who is Reid Hoffman?
- What influence do Hoffman and Greylock have on the VC industry?
- What are the structures and strategies behind Greylock’s investments?
- Former PayPal COO and LinkedIn founder, Reid Hoffman is now a partner at Greylock.
- He also plays a thought leadership role through his Masters of Scale podcast.
- Notable Greylock investments include Dropbox, Workday, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Greylock invests at every stage and is currently investing a $1.1 billion fund.
- The firm is the 20th-most active VC of the last decade.
- Late-stage investments make up almost a third of its portfolio.
Follow up links: