💡 A curated list of questions to help you practice for your upcoming hiring processes.
I broke them down into segments companies usually interested in.
- Some are more relevant to team managers than IC, focus on what you believe fit more the role you are applying to.
Stories to prepare
The best way to present your skills is to tell a story from your career, one that shows how you handle a situation similar to what you been asked about.
- A failure story
- Disagreement story with a manager
- Disagreement story with a team member
- Disagreement with XFN (Cross Functional peer - Dev, PM, Etc.)
- Short time prioritization framework
- Not meeting deadline
- A story about a time you took initiative on a project
- Tell me a time you didn't agree on a strategy?
- What’s your favorite project where you played a leadership role?
- Give me an example of a time you got negative feedback.
- What are your design principles?