👀What we're looking for
We are on the hunt for an organised, enthusiastic and self-starting Marketing Intern to run building operations and make sure our members feel supported and inspired in the community. We are looking for someone ambitious, organised, smart and detail-orientated to ensure we continue to provide exceptional customer service and keep all our moving parts moving.
We need someone who thrives on operational excellence and problem-solving, someone who is naturally social who builds relationships and facilitates connections, someone who is self-motivated.
🛠 Your Responsibility
- Support the team on day-to-day campaigns and create contemporary content and visuals by using Canva.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with the marketing team to co-create and optimize social media content to use across social channels that are in line with our overall content strategy;
- Engage with the brand’s social media communities by responding to comments, reviews, and direct messages across all digital touchpoints;
- Leverage social media tools to analyse data and form insights to assist with ongoing social media strategy development and optimization;
- Explore new digital marketing opportunities and work alongside the marketing team to develop and implement innovative end-to-end digital marketing campaigns;
📍 Required Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English;
- Experience in graphics (Canva or PS) & video creation;
- Knowledge and experiences in content creation, working across various social platforms, including but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Discord and LinkedIn;
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to liaise with marketing partners communities;
- Understanding of brand strategy and how to translate brand objectives across digital execution, and genuine enthusiasm and respect for content creation and the role it plays;
⚙️Other skills to demonstrate
- Teamwork, flexibility, initiative, communication and organization
- Willingness to constantly learn & improve, challenging yourself to stay at the top of your game
- Very thorough at documenting work