The easiest way to buy coins on our platform is InstantBuy. You will see a buy button next to coins in the list of available shares

Untitled

What is Midas InstantBuy?

InstantBuy provides the opportunity to purchase coins instantly, with no hassle, delay or fuss. Simply purchase coins, receive them to your share and immediately begin generating rewards on those coins.

No waiting for orders to fill, no waiting for block confirmations and no delays in starting to earn rewards. Your time is your money.

<aside> ✴️ BTC received by Midas through InstantBuy is split: 98% of BTC paid goes to market to purchase the coins that the user bought on IB. The remaining 2% is a service fee.

</aside>


Back to Wiki: Midas.Investments Official Wiki

Read next: ‣