See this video for instructions for installing the Nominal Editor
Recommended System Requirements.
Based on the computer system specs of the Nominal Editor development team here at Space Services Australia, the below guide of recommended system requirements has been collated. As Nominal Editor is based on the Unreal Game Engine, the system requirements for Unreal are also linked below for reference.
- CPU: Intel Core i7 or AMD Ryzen 7, 2.5 GHz or faster.
- RAM: 16 GB minimum, 32 GB preferred.
- Dedicated Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 or greater.
Hardware and Software Specifications
Installing Unreal Engine 4.26 on Windows 10
💡 YOU MUST INSTALL UNREAL ENGINE VERSION 4.26
💡 YOU WILL NEED TO INSTALL THE SOFTWARE ON A WINDOWS 10 OPERATING SYSTEM
- You will need to install the unreal engine from the Epic Games launcher. You can install the Epic Games launcher from here: https://www.unrealengine.com/en-US/download?install=true
- To download and use the Epic Games launcher you will need to create an Epic Games account.
- Download Nominal Editor as provided to you by Space Services Australia
- Unzip the Nominal Editor files if necessary into an appropriate work directory.
- Double click the NominalEditor .uproject file in the project directory within windows explorer
- Sign into the Nominal Editor using your Nominal account
Having Installation Issues?
💡 If you are having installation issues, a pre-installed cloud-instance of the software can be provided