Table of Contents
In May 2022, we added Stickies as the final feature for the quarter in Qubiql. To improve the user experience of our platform, we conducted a heuristic evaluation and user testing to gather feedback. This process will provide valuable insights to assess our current design and prepare for the next quarter.
What did I do?
- Identified and evaluated UI/UX issues through a comprehensive analysis
- Conducted usability tests and in-depth interviews to gather relevant data
- Performed competitor analysis and mappings to get a broader perspective of the market
- Analyzed research data, presented findings, and recommendations based on the results
- Gain insight into how actual users engage with Qubiql
- Identify any issues in the design or functionality
- Identify potential areas for improvement in both the design and functionality aspects
Major Findings & Recommendation
Previous design of To-Do and Reminder features
- There is a correlation between the calendar located in the sidebar and the sections found within the To-Do's and Reminder features. Although not all sections depend on the calendar, it is enabled for every section.
- It can be challenging to distinguish between tasks in the To-Do and Reminder features.
Recommended layout for To-Do and Reminder features