There are two ways of importing your notes from Kindle into Muna.
Method 1: If you have a Kindle e-reader
- Open your book on Kindle.
- Go to to the menu in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select "Notes", then "Export".
- You will then receive an email from Amazon with a CSV file. Save this file somewhere in your Files App. Then click the button "Import as CSV" in Muna to import it.
Method 2: If you use the Kindle App
In this case the best option is to use a free Chrome/Safari extension called Bookcision.
- With Bookcision installed go to read.amazon.com.
- From the dropdown menu at the top of the page choose “as JSON” and save the file in the Files App.
- Now, just click the button "Import as JSON" in Muna to import it.
Independently on which method you use, note that when you import the notes from the kindle the highlighted text will appear in the front whereas the actual note will be in the back of the card.