How you impact your team, our organisation, and our brand.
- You often work with others to complete their tasks
- You're learning how to improve the developer experience with the help of others
- You help improve team morale.
- You sometimes share your knowledge with the rest of their team through documentation or tech talks.
- You pair-program with others to help them and share knowledge
- You sometimes improve the developer experience within the team
- You have a strong positive impact on team productivity and morale
- You often mentor others to improve their knowledge
- You regularly make significant improvements to the developer experience
- You have a strong positive impact on productivity and morale of the entire organisation.
- You drive forward initiatives to improve knowledge sharing across the entire organisation.
- You drive forward initiatives to improve the developer experience across the whole organisation.
- You have a reputation within the organisation and industry for empowering and inspiring others
- You drive forward industry standards for sharing knowledge within organisations.
- You drive forward standards for improving the developer experience across the entire industry
- You demonstrate some basic decision-making skills
- You help to drive alignment in team discussions
- You often demonstrate good decision-making skills based on available data.
- You often drive alignment within the team.
- You often suggest improvements to processes and culture but don't always proactively act on them.
- You consistently demonstrate good decision-making skills despite ambiguity.
- You consistently drive alignment within the team.