Disclaimer: we're a diverse team and open to local as well as international applicants. So we wrote this one in English. Yet, good German skills are definitely a big plus, as most of our internal communication is (still) in German.
So, what will you do at TechLabs as Part of the Adminisration Team?
- You enable and accelerate the participant's journey of the TechLabs Digital Shaper Program by setting up the relevant local IT infrastructure assets for our program participants.
- You support the operations and recruiting team of TechLabs Düsseldorf with the selection process of our participants. In close cooperation with the Operations and Recruitment Team of TechLabs Düsseldorf, you perform the IT Onboarding for the program participants to generate impact for our Participants and Team!
- You are in close coordination with both Global IT Administration and Local Operations in finding (scalable) solutions for collaboration for the program participants and within the Düsseldorf Team.
- You are setting up easy-to-implement IT infrastructure solutions while meeting the needs of our program participants.
- You help ****implement ****the overall IT Infrastructure and are closely collaborating with the TechLabs Global IT Administration.
- You are the first point of contact for the accessibility of resources for both Techies and the Düsseldorf Team. Doing so, you can support solving IT-relevant tasks at hand.
- You help our Team and our Participants to grow and to build up skills
- All in all: Make sure that our Digital Shaper Program participants have the greatest experience possible during their TechLabs semester. Get the Chance to participate in a Team that lives this experience.
You might be a good fit if...
- You believe in the TechLabs vision and committed to making a difference!
- You are interested in practical, effective, and efficient IT Administration. Of course, you do not have to be proficient with the latest IT Security trends. A good sense and interest for these topics is totally enough to start!
- You are an organizational talent.
- Be able to attend team meetings in Düsseldorf regularly
- You have a digital mindset, and are also eager to meet locally for effective working sessions.
- You would like to rethink digital education together with an ambitious team
- As a bonus, you have worked on challenging projects and ambitious (nonprofit) visions before
What we offer...