💡 If you are having an issue with a Shoptiques.com Order, please email email@example.com with the order number and a description of the issue. If this is your first time shipping a Shoptiques order, follow the steps below.
- Congrats on your first sale on Shoptiques.com! It is important to ship orders quickly to ensure a wonderful customer experience & to possibly gain a repeat customer! First impressions are everything!
- To pack your order, you will need 5 things: The Item Ordered, FedEx Express Packaging, A Shoptiques Packing Slip, Your Shoptiques Provided Shipping Label, and the Shoptiques Return Instructions.
- To see what the customer ordered, you can pull up the order in your POS by going to http://pos.shoptiques.com/sales and filtering your Sales Channel by Shoptiques.com. It will show a status of New - Ship ASAP.
- Click on the sale to open the details. Here you will see the customer information & what they ordered.
- On the right side of the screen, you will see buttons to print your packing slip and shipping label.
- These buttons will re-direct you to boutiqueadmin.shoptiques.com. Simply login using the same credentials as your POS, then download your packing slip, shipping label, and return instructions.
- Next, pack up the item and include a thank you note, the packing slip, and the return instructions for the customer. Then put the shipping label on the front of the package.
- Drop the package off at a FedEx location near you. Need help finding one? Click here