- Who we are?
- Why do we exist?
- What we do?
🔍 What we're looking for
We are looking for an HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes. As HR Manager you will be the go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that your HR Manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management.
The job of HR Manager is key to business success, to ensure that the following qualities and understandings are a major advantage:
- People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace.
- Realize our established mission & objectives and guide everyone to work together to achieve these goals.
- Promoting our company values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of a complete HR Manager job description and specification.
- Startup experience & fast-growth company and/or high-performance roles.
- A digital/tech person - Google tools, Slack, Jira, Carta, Pipedrive, Salesforce, Pitch, Loom, Notion and e-mail master
- People's person, team player with leadership skills such as hands-on approach and leading by example
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organisation
- Nurture a positive working environment