1. Solve problems worth solving
- Focus on real use cases and measurable impact.
- Do your research and check how others do it.
- Validate ideas with fast experiments.
- Avoid technical debt in the final solution.
2. Quality and delivery is your responsibility
- Do your best work even when no one is looking.
- Fast performance is essential.
- UX should be well-reasoned.
- Be a team player - in terms of documentation and organization.
3. Don’t overcomplicate things
- Take small steps, one at a time.
- Only create what is necessary.
- Don't over-engineer things.
- Use proven patterns and technology.