- After creating your account and confirming your email (if you haven't received the email after a few minutes, please check your SPAM folder), the website will redirect you to the home page with a brief introduction on how to create your link in bio. Click on 'Next' to proceed.
- Click on 'Create linklist' and enter the name of your link, for example: https://linklist.bio/verdina.co. Choose the category that best fits you and finalize the creation of your link in bio by clicking on 'Create'.
- Start by adding your first link. Choose the type of link you want to add, paste it into the designated field, and click 'Save’
- After adding your link, you'll be able to edit its appearance and modify the colors.
- Furthermore, it's also possible to customize the appearance of your link display page.
Ready! Your link in bio is now ready to be shared and added to your social media biography. 😉
Some users tend to use a URL instead of a username, like https://linklist.bio/verdina.co. When using a URL, your link in bio may have an unappealing appearance, and the link will be quite long. It's ideal to decide a name that makes sense for your business. If you have a store, add the name of your store. If you're a realtor, add the name of your office.
Did we forget something?
Don't worry! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org ✌️