- Be consistent ⭐
- Be helpful
- Always think of what will appease the reader.
- But experiment once in a while.
- Show, don't tell: Show what you've done with social proof.
- 1 rule of storytelling = tell the story to your friend: Every time you're about to create content, you can imagine your best friend sitting right in front of you.
- Use short sentences and simple words. Make it so simple that even a middle school student understands it.
- Don't use jargons
- REMOVE THE FLUFF
- Have a killer hook to your content.
← Prev Part