This paper reviews creation of AR-photos with single-piece uploading. To upload several couples of photos+ video, check the bulk upload instruction
1. Enter your account in Stories AR PRO **** If no account, purchase the Stories Album PRO license or try the DEMO version
2. Go to Create screen
3. Name your files so that you understand the uploaded content (to be able to find them in the search)
4. Press the + sign to upload the photo (it will be animated) or drag the photo to the photo area This upload speed depends on the speed of your Internet connection Of importance: Wait for the photo upload first, than, start video upload
5. Press the + sign to upload the video or drag the video to the video area This upload speed depends on the speed of your Internet connection Of importance: Don't you have a video? No problem, create a slideshow of photos!
6. Follow the same principle to upload the number of photos and videos you need to the below appearing form. Of importance 1: all these photos and videos will be active with one QR-code/link. If you want to have a separate code for each photo and video, highlight just one pair of photo and video and you will have one QR-code/link created. Of importance 2: one QR-code/link may refer to unlimited number of photo+video pairs