Click on File > Account Settings > Account Settings
Double click on the email account you want to add a mailbox to and click on More Settings
Go to Advanced and Add under "Mailboxes"
Type the name of the mailbox you have permission to access and press OK
Further information here.
If you are unable to open Outlook or to remove a mailbox, please use this alternate method:
- Ensure Outlook is closed
- Go to Start > type Control Panel > open this once found as a result
- Open Mail in the Control Panel window (may also be called "Mail (Microsoft Outlook...)")
- Click the Email Accounts... button
- Double click on your own email account in the list
- Click the More Settings... button
- Click the Advanced tab
- – To add: Click the Add button on the right and enter the email address for the mailbox you wish to add, the click OK
– To remove: Select the shared mailbox to remove from the list and click the Remove button on the right
- Click OK – Next – Finish – Close – Close to save and exit