You decided to launch your course and start getting cohort members on board!
Cohort-based courses are a great way to offer your audience resources, assignments, events, community support to specific groups of students or learning communities.
Here is the checklist for launching a course on Clustered:
- Download the Clustered app and create an account.
- Create the content for your course on the Web or mobile app.
- Once you're ready to launch, submit your course page request to create a public page for your course.
- Your course will then be available on the Clustered courses page and have a specific link you can share with your audience.
- Set up a registration process - do you want people to apply or register directly?
- Members complete their registration by signing up and paying for the course.
- A Cluster is created and the members are automatically added to the Cluster
- You can start engaging with the members on the app! Send them events, messages, questionnaires, polls and more!
- Kick off on the starting date!