❤️ We're really lucky to have a big, passionate community... We're looking forward to welcoming you!
- Get the app and open it - yes, it's quite obvious 😜
- Continue with your email or Facebook, and tell us how we can call you
Important: it's better if you don't use your university email here. It will be probably deleted after your graduation - and you want to use Uniwhere even after graduating, doesn't it? 😏
- Now you can select your University 🎓
Don't you find that? Just switch to "I don't find my University" in the Help Center homepage, to find out how you can apply for the waiting list!
- Connect your academic account through the credentials that you usually use for the official website!
Important: it's not Canvas, nor Blackboard. It's the official website of your university where you can see your student information, your official grades, etc...
- We're almost done... just answer: what is the level of education path you're about to sync? What's the degree type? We'll use this information to suggest career paths and to help you search for future classes 😎Important: don't look for your specific curriculum, it's ok if you select its closest type in the list - Anyway, if you don't find anything close to it, add it manually!
- Amazing, we're done! Just hold tight and don't close the app while Uniwhere is syncing your data! Welcome to the community ❤️
Here's a handy example showing how to do that: