When Little People Try to Drive You Down, THINK BIG
- There will always be little people who want to see you experience misfortune.
- You must remember:
- You win when you refuse to fight petty people. Don't reduce yourself to their size.
- Expect to be sniped at. It's proof your growing.
- Remind yourself that snipers are psychologically sick. Feel sorry for them.
When That "I Haven't Got What It Takes" Feeling Creeps Up on You, THINK BIG
- If you think your weak or inadequate, you are.
- Look important. It helps you think important.
- Concentrate on your assets. Successful people aren't incredible at everything, they focus and maximize they small things they can do better than everyone. Know your positive self.
- Put other people in proper perspective. The other person is just a human being, so treat them so.
When an Argument or Quarrel Seems Inevitable, THINK BIG
- Resist the temptation to argue and ask yourself:
- Honestly now, is this thing worth arguing about?
- You never gain anything from an argument but you always lose something.
- Think big enough to see that quarrels, arguments, feuds, and fusses will never help you get where you want to go.
When You Feel Defeated, THINK BIG
- It is impossible to achieve large success without hardships and setbacks.
- Big thinkers react to setbacks this way:
- Regard the setback as a lesson. Learn from it. Research it. Use it to propel you forward.
- Blend persistence with experimentation. Back off and start afresh with a new approach.
- Defeat is a state of mind, and nothing more.
When Romance Starts to Slip, THINK BIG