You've been invited to the hottest zoom party in town, but there are catfishes among you. Get to know each other by asking questions and discussing the prompt. Eliminate the catfishes without getting catfished yourself!
- Divide players based on the chart below.
- All In-Crowd players receive the same identity.
- All Out-Crowd players receive a different identity. Depending on how much chaos you'd like to create, decide on a balance between an alternate identity that is very similar or very different.
- All Catfishes receive the names of other catfishes.
Number of Players
- The discussion length is
# of players x 30 seconds.
- Pick a Contextual Question and share it with the group to initiate discussion.
📓 The discussion phase is a free form conversation among all players.
- A suggested prompt will be given at the start of the discussion phase. You can use this to start the discussion, but you don't have to!