Anyone in the GoodDollar community is welcomed (and encouraged!) to host a GoodDollar event. Here are some resources to get started.
Benefits of hosting a virtual event
- Accessible - Anyone can join regardless of their location. Plus, you may have a recording afterward for anyone who'd like to watch at a later point.
- Easy to set up - It's relatively quick to set up an online event if you have the right tools.
- Scalable - For public events, an unlimited number of people can join.
Below are a few examples of events and webinars from this year:
Tools we recommend
- Twitter Spaces
- Zoom: you can use Zoom video calls for up to 100 people in one room.
- Livestorm: this platform is great for public events. You can also stream Livestorm directly to your YouTube and/Facebook channel.
You are not required to use these tools - they're just recommendations!
- Choose a date.