What we're looking for
As the Shift Manager at Verse Immersive, you will work collaboratively with a world-class team of experts that are pushing the boundaries of augmented reality entertainment experiences! You will own the day to day operations and manage a team on-site at the location in downtown Denver. You will serve as the liaison between the staff and partnering executives.
We are looking for highly organized candidates with excellent people skills and managerial experience. Shift Managers are responsible for overseeing all staff (Holo-Hosts) and ensuring top of the line customer service to guests, while undertaking various administrative and technical duties. Ideal candidates will have a track record of delivering superior service and also experience connecting with guests at live events.
- 3+ years in the service, events, museums, entertainment, or related industry.
- 1+ year of managerial experience
- Highly motivated, task driven, organized and great at execution.
- Strong sense of ownership: You can hold yourself and your teams accountable for the work you are responsible for.
- Able to work weekends and evenings.
- Excellent remote and in-person communication skills.
- Interest and adapt at learning new technology, experience with VR a huge plus.
- Assign team members with tasks to be completed each shift and ensure high customer service standards.
- Develop, outline and implement plans and strategies to increase community engagement as well as ticket sales for the Denver Location
- Collaborate with Enklu staff to create event playbooks, best practice guides, toolkits for training future Verse Hosts
- Resolve problems and troubleshoot issues as they arise without the direction of management
- Maintain a healthy and efficient environment to work in that meets the standards of Verse and local laws.
- Be proficient in a suite of collaboration software tools (Google Suite, Notion, and Slack)
Who We Are
The Verse Denver is a mixed reality art and technology center like no other. Produced and brought to life by Enklu, together bringing "out of this world" augmented reality to life.