Your team members will sometimes not be present 😮. No worries, they are just taking time off or recovering. Here's what you can do.
Holidays: time off ☀️
If you haven't please take a look at the section about time off for everyone:
Taking Time off x
- Your team will put a request in for time off through Nmbrs. Nmbrs will inform you through email, you can accept or decline this request by clicking the link in the email.
People System - Salarisbalie - Requesting Time off & Expensing
- We only track this to have a handy overview of who is off and when, for example for planning around projects and releases.
- Keep in mind we don't pay out holidays at the end of the ride.
- Make sure people take enough time off (4-6 weeks per year) by bringing it up every once in a while. But: it's their responsibility.
- Make sure people communicate their time off well with the team and you. You have a say in this and you have to agree on someones time off (which will be fine in 99% of cases).
- Make sure your people put it in the @all and their own agenda.
- When life happens (funeral, moving, child, dentist), you have the liberty to agree on what is needed for this person in this specific situation. When in doubt, ask HR.
- When people work hard, poke them to take time off so they recharge.
- For longer leaves of absence (~4 weeks) ping HR for advice.
Work at Blendle